The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD:POOL filter explodes sale Sony A7r

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Thought that was a creative headline but truth is my pool filter after 20 years just cracked and leaking like a flowing waterfall. LOL

So I'm going to sell my Sony A7r ahead of launch of its replacement . I had this since day one and I do love it great shape had LCD protective on always . I put in a new Tough E mount. I also have a RRS L bracket and a off brand vertical grip that works fairly well. That grip is free as sometimes it don't always work . One Sony battery one wasabi battery and charger too. I'll take care of the buyer . I always do . Free shipping . PayPal no charge

Hot deal 1199.00 can ship Thursday.

Last edited:

Guy Mancuso

Re: POOL filter explodes sale

The good news my wife agreed to its replacement. That's huge folks. Lol

Guy Mancuso

If I had life my way I would spend 200 for fill dirt and bury the piece of **** pool. It's worse than owning a boat

Guy Mancuso

Bad news they want 300 to install and take the old one away. Looks like I'm the service guy for this one. LOL

Guy Mancuso

Re: POOL filter explodes sale Sony A7r

Also includes 2 32 good SD cards. 1 Sony Battery, 2 Wasabi batteries and a Charger. The RRS L bracket is 175 dollars new and grip cost was 80. Tough E mount installed big difference in strength.

Let's get some offers in.

Guy Mancuso

If you did the math your getting a A7r body for less than a thousand dollars. You can't get one off the back of a truck in NJ for that price:D:shocked::toocool:

BTW this is not the body I shoot 30 thousand images per year doing runway gigs. This most likely has about 6k on it or less

Last edited:

Guy Mancuso

Okay just steal the damn thing 1100.00

Forcing me to list it elsewhere for more.

Guy Mancuso

I listed it on FM as well. You better get it soon as the price is higher there and it will sell fast.

Just over 11K and I mean just over

Last edited:

D&A

Guy, your ads are hilarious. Reminds me of my years in NJ watching Nobody Beats the Wiz ads on TV. :ROTFL:

Congrats on selling the camera and I hope your pool filter crisis gets resolved soon.

Joe
Wow, how can one ever forget those ads. Now that was effective advertizing, especilly in those pre internet days.

Dave (D&A)

Guy Mancuso

Thanks Guys I just love to have some fun. Selling stuff in a sense is just depressing . Nice to make it funny.

D&A

Thanks Guys I just love to have some fun. Selling stuff in a sense is just depressing . Nice to make it funny.
Joe and All,

Forget "Nobody Beats the Wiz"...What about those Crazy Eddie Ads? Anyone recall those metro NYC ads?

Maybe Guy is the new Crazy Eddie...always ready to make a deal! :)

Dave ( D&A)

Last edited:

Guy Mancuso

I loved the Crazy Eddie ads. I'm the updated version.

Okay it pays to look around . I went to one pool store 1800 installed so went to another 1000 for the unit 300 to install. Okay than looked on line found the same unit for 750 shipped to my door. The install is easy for me but it pays to look around.