The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FT: Sony RX1 for Leica or Nikon Camera OR Nice Lenses

RangerFinder

After lusting for this camera so I could havea top performer as my every day carry camera I finally bought it last week as an early birthday present to myself and have been EXTREMELY pleased with it. Great news, right? It is except that my lovely girlfriend had taken note of my ranting on the RX1 and bought me one as a surprise for my birthday(yes, she's a keeper) so now I have 2 of the same cameras.

SO, that being said, here's what I'd like to do. I'd like to trade the one I just bought(which comes with another 7 months or so of Sony Accident Coverage) for one of two things, either:

a Leica M7 so I can have a film everyday camera

or

a Nikon DF or D750 to use for my studio lighting camera.

These are my two main interests and I can add cash if needed. I'm also interested in NICE Nikon or Canon glass. If you have something else and think I might be interested you might as well PM me, the worst I could do is say no. Anyway, here are the details on the camera.

The RX1 is in excellent condition and still has 7 months of accident coverage purchased from Sony. The RX1 has been the perfect everyday carry camera for me and the lens on it is just unbeatable. Got the box and everything that came in it(strap, car charger, 2 Sony batteries plus an extra generic one that I bought, and manual) a little felt carrying pouch as well.

I'll be uploading pics a little later today but the camera really is in fantastic shape. I have a couple references between here, Rangefinderforum, Fredmiranda, and I also have 100% feedback on eBay under the username live-ievil. I'm happy to answer all questions so feel free to ask. Lemme know what you're thinking and cheers.