The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: CV 35/1.2 Nokton

Lloyd

This is the very unique, almost never found for sale used, extremely fast, M-mount CV 35mm f1.2 lens. This lens draws wonderfully, and is very sharp, even wide open. I've thought about selling once before, but then I'd use it again and think there's no way I can part with this beauty. I do have a number of 35mm lenses, and with some new purchases, something has to give, and this is it. :angry:

The lens is in Excellent+ condition; glass is pristine. A couple of very small rub marks on the body. $800 shipped to CONUS, elsewhere, shipping extra. (BTW, UV/IR filter pictured is not included, but box and caps and lens shade are.)

Mike Hatam

Senior Subscriber Member
Re: FS: CV 35/1.2 Nokton

A wonderful lens, and inexpensive way to get a very fast lens for the M system!

akiralx

A lucky buyer as this is a wonderful lens, a joy to use.

Something vaguely retro about the crinkle finish hood as well, and the beautiful velvet-lined lens cap.

T

thomasw_

Yes, that is how I see it, too; I was very fortunate to come upon Lloyd's Ad. Looking forward to using this lens.