The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

LEICA Tri-Elmar WATE w/ Finder

VINCET

Selling a pristine condition Leica Tri-Elmar WATE w/ the finder. This is a kit and I will not sell them separately. The lens is 6 bit and in pristine condition. It comes complete with everything as new and more. It comes with the box, leather pouch for both the lens and the finder, hood and caps, books, blank registration card, a filter adapter for 67mm filter. Must have to use with ND filters. This lens is an excellent lens in terms of IQ in both the Leica cameras and even in Sony A7s. I will probably regret selling but have some other lens that I must have right now. Price is $4450 with free shipping in CONUS. Price is NET to me.

DSC01293.jpg by VINCE, on Flickr

DSC01294.jpg by VINCE, on Flickr

DSC01296.jpg by VINCE, on Flickr

DSC01297.jpg by VINCE, on Flickr

DSC01298.jpg by VINCE, on Flickr

DSC01299.jpg by VINCE, on Flickr

DSC01300.jpg by VINCE, on Flickr

DSC01302.jpg by VINCE, on Flickr

DSC01303.jpg by VINCE, on Flickr