The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Zeiss ZM Biogon 25mm f2.8 for Leica M

sjg284

For sale is a lens I'm having a hard time parting with, but is not used enough and needs a good home. Doing a bit of spring cleaning as I lighten my kit both metaphorically and literally (hand injury, only shooting Leica X right now for weight reasons).

Lens is in VERY GOOD to EXCELLENT shape.
Mechanically perfect, optically perfect.
Focussing is smooth from near to far, aperture clicks nicely.
Cosmetically a few bits of chroming/paint wear.. so minimal I could not capture in photos.
Specifically - a few pinpoint marks on the focussing ring, and a 5mm long paint wear on the hood.

Includes:
- lens
- original front & rear cap
- original hood (sells separately at retail)
- UV filter

Used for many years across a number of bodies - M3, M8, M240, X-Pro1, A7s.. you can see photos used with this lens on my flickr page

It is an incredibly sharp lens and nearly distortion free for this focal length, great addition to the wide end of any kit.

Photos attached!

Pricing $750 all-in with Paypal shipped USPS Priority within US.
Please PM with any questions, I ship quickly (next morning) once I receive payment. Could have it before the long weekend if you pull the trigger quickly ;-)

Thanks for looking!