The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Canon FD stuff (F-1, 50/1.4, 35/2, 24/2.8, 17/3.5)

brbo

Canon F-1 body: This is the original version with all mechanical shutter speeds, no reliance on battery (only needed for light meter). Everything functions perfectly. There is brassing, small scratches and bumps, nothing major, but this is definitely not a shelf queen. Body cap included.

Comes with three(!!!) focusing screens (“E” (split-image microprism), “D” (all mate) and “F” (large aperture lenses)).

There is also a proper battery adapter so you can use readily available SR/LR44 batteries.

Price: 135 EUR

Canon nFD 50/1.4: Lens in very nice condition. Glass is clean, with no scratches, marks etc. No oil on aperture blades. Perfect mechanics, focusing is smooth and with no play. Looks almost unused. This nFD is as good as S.S.C (I had one and tested them side by side) but smaller, lighter and more flare resistant.

Price: 65 EUR

Canon FD 35/2 S.S.C: This is NOT the radioactive version. Great lens. Glass in perfect condition, no oil on aperture blades, focusing is smooth. Very light signs of usage.

Price: 120 EUR

Canon FD 24/2.8 S.S.C: Perfect glass, no oil, smooth focusing. Moderate signs of usage on barrel. Light case of “Schneideritis” (please, see the picture), no effect on results. Had the “famous” nFD 24/2 and I kept this one.

Price: 50 EUR

Vivitar MC 17/3.5: Clean glass, smooth focusing. Can’t tell you much about performance of this lens. Bought it some time ago and forgot I had it. Even 24mm is too wide for me, don’t know what to do with 17mm…

Price: 40 EUR

Front/rear caps included with all items.

Prices include PayPal fees, shipping at cost (around 10 EUR within EU).

brbo

Offers? Trades (EF lenses (28/1.8, Planar 50/1.4, 85/1.8...), 4x5" film, LF lenses, 6x12 back for LF camera...)?

Last edited: