The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS/FT: Phase One 645DF w/ P30+ back and lenses. Whole system.

To begin with I'm posting this as a whole package to see if I can do a sale for everything in one go, pretty optimistic I know. Seeing as this is a rarity, I'm hoping for a private discussion with potential buyers with details and pictures of the items listed. What I have is as follows, with reference prices:

Phase One 645DF body with marks of use, but in great condition. $1100
Phase One P30+ digital back with around 40.000 actuations. Great condition, LCD has had protective film from day one. $4500
Lens: Schneider Kreuznach 80mm f/2.8 LS $1200 ($2990 new at BH)
Lens: Phase One 35mm f/3.5 AF $1100 ($2990 new at BH)
Lens: Mamiya 120mm f/4 Macro "D" $1100 ($2990 new at BH)
Lens: Mamiya 210mm f/4 ULD Autofocus $400 ($1990 new at BH)
Lens: Mamiya 80mm f/1.9 N *MINT* manual focus $400
Lens: Mamiya 150mm f/3.5 N *MINT* manual focus $150

Trading price is $9950, but I'm very negotiable regarding a direct sale :)

The back comes with 4 batteries and a dual charger. Original Phase One plastic case is included along with a Phase One marked shoulderbag.

For now I'm not selling anything individually as I'm hoping for either a one big sale or one big trade. But if you're interested I might consider parting with the body, back and 80 LS lens in one go.

I'm looking to trade for any of the Mark II superteles from Canon, ie. 200/2L IS (+cash), 300/2.8L IS II (+cash), 400/2.8L IS II, 500/4L IS II, 600/4L IS II. Willing to entertain any offer though, as I love thinking about new gear in general :cool:

Pictures will be added soon.

Bump!

Price includes shipping via FedEx to anywhere in the world and also includes PayPal fees. Significant discount if you can take care of shipping & fees.

Open to offers and trades as well.

$8450 - Another $500 reduction to get this baby out the door. I'm selling because I miss my Canon supertele and want to get back into the game. This is now an awesome value package, considering the lenses included, for anyone's wanting to get into the digital medium format world. Price includes shipping and if I feel the buyer to be reputable and trustworthy, I might consider shipping for inspection prior to payment.

I'm gonna keep lowering the price on this until someone buys it, and you'll be thinking "damn it, I could have gotten it!"

$7950 for the lot! Fees and shipping included. I understand Phase One takes old backs at 80% market price as payment to their newer backs.

Took her out last night on a date :cool:

Last edited:
Another $250 price reduction to get this baby moving. Open to all sorts of trades. I think this price is getting down to the ridiciliously low level :cool:

I'd like at least $5200 in my pocket if you take care of fees and shipping. $5600 and I take care of fees and international FedEx overnight shipping. I think that's a world record low price for that particular setup :) You would of course get the Phase One pelican case included.

Yes I can ship to Australia, but I'd like to get a confirmed quote from FedEx before I promise anything, and they're closed here in Iceland until monday morning :) I'll be in touch! And yes I was thinking $5600 USD, but that's of course only for the 645DF camera, P30+ digital back and 80mm Schneider lens. Otherwise it's $7700 USD if you want the whole thing (which I really recommend, as everything is so generously discounted in that package)

This is probably the last bump as I'm about to sell this stuff in a partial trade but I'd like to do one last sweep and see if there's anyone out there who might give me a more interesting deal. If you're interested at all, please give me a hollar ASAP :)

Most of the kit has been sold.

I have these lenses left for sale:

Mamiya 210/4 ULD autofocus $400
Mamiya 80/1.9N manual focus $350 MINT
Mamiya 150/3.5N manual focus $150 MINT

- Buy all three for $850 with FedEx overnight shipping included.