The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Epson 3800 printer/ Local Pickup

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
i know I will be sorry for this but the truth of the matter is i barely print anymore. Case in point I still have the original ink in it. Works great and i will clean the heads but I really don't want to ship this. I'm in the Phoenix area and can deliver within 50 miles or someone can pick up. It is in great condition except that darn front door does not latch. Seems like every 3800 has the same issue. New they run around 1200 or so. I can do 800. I need a lens that is much more important right now and i need it fast. If you really want me to ship i can but it is going to be about 75 bucks to ship. I am pretty sure i kept the box in the attic.

D

DougDolde

If I didn't already have one I'd be all over it. It's a great printer and I rarely get any clogs even after a few weeks without printing.

Guy Mancuso

BTW I am after a Mamiya 300mm which i sold and very much regret. And need very badly for several gigs.

fotografz

Got any extra inks to sell separately Guy?

BTW, the door latch is an easy fix ... little catch piece top of fold out door tends to break, but not fall off ... a touch of super-glue and it's good as new ... as long as you don't slam it shut : -)

Guy Mancuso

No extra inks Marc there actually still pretty full from the last printing I did. The latch is actually there in place which is nice but does not line up very well. Someone needs to get this today. I have 1 day on flea bay on a Mamiya 300mm that I need next Tuesday if i can snatch it.

D

DougDolde

Need a bailout? Just do like the government does when you don't have the money, borrow it from the Chinese.

Guy Mancuso

Okay looks like I have to let this go folks 775.00 and 75 to ship ground. Maybe cheaper but this sucker is heavy will refund difference if any. Best i can do folks

D

DougDolde

I have to say you'll be sorry if you sell it. A photographer without a printer is like a duck without water.

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
For a truly digital-delivery dude it could be more like a fish without a bicycle
I can't imagine, at least for me, not being able to print, aand that is a good printer

Guy Mancuso

Okay off the market. You guys convinced me. I know it was a bad thought to begin with . Been sorry before and actually selling the 300mm in the first place was dumb. I'll Find another way, knitting a new ski mask now. LOL