The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

another monochrome

jlm

Workshop Member
black, excellent condition, two batteries, charger, box, schott glass LCD protector: $4,500

extras:
thumbs up with flash shoe: $100
luigi half case, black, with flip doors for card and battery: $200
luigi baseplate with flip doors for card and battery (no strap): $200

in nyc

jlm

Workshop Member
the bits:
camera has: box, manuals, charger, 2 batteries, body cap, original un-marked base with plastic cover, schott glass LCD cover bodies unmarked in ex. condition

shown is Luigi black half case
luigi base with doors for battery and card, wear showing on corners, but no dings
thumbs up, showing a bit of brassing

jlm

Workshop Member
bump; i am angling for the new monochrome and can trade this one in with leica and they will resell it, but would prefer to not pass even more $ to them

this camera is in excellent shape

jlm

Workshop Member
bump

$4,000 for the camera body, box, batteries, Schott glass protector

has 1720 shutter actuations

jlm

Workshop Member
body sold,

still have camera bottom with hinged doors for battery and card, luigi half case and thumbs up; they will fit any M9 body

kdphotography

wow---smokin' deal and from a trusted GetDPI family member. I don't even shoot Leica and I was looking for that Guy-it-now button... :D