The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

M9-P Black (New Sensor) 75 Cron APO, M8 Black

mewanchuk

Thinning out some lesser used, (over) accumulated gear--

1. The Black M9-P is just back from Leica with a new sensor. Near perfect cosmetic condition, with plastic still on baseplate. Includes box and all original materials. $4400 USD.

2. 75 Summicron f/2 APO: Used to be my favorite lens, but now not shooting with it as much. Perfect glass and cosmetics. Includes case, box, and papers. $2500 USD.

3. Leica M8 Black: Perfect functional condition, with beautiful cosmetics--only slight patina. No dents, nicks, or scratches. LCD perfect, with no scratches or coffee stain issues. Sensor flawless. Rangefinder beautifully aligned. Despite this, numbers in viewfinder appear slightly "out of focus" (if that even makes sense...) I think the internal red LCD display may somehow be tilted ever-so-slightly. No impact on function whatsoever. 1400 USD. Will likely only sell one of these two bodies...git 'em while they last!!

Will try to upload pics of all of the above later today. If you're interested in something specific, give me a holler. PM with questions or for further info. As always: you're not happy, you get your money back less return shipping.

Thanks for looking,
Mark

mewanchuk

Bump...

New Prices:

- M9-P $4150; also includes extra battery, black Thumbs-Up, and soft release.

- 75 Summicron f/2 APO $2350

- Black M8 $1350

Please PM with questions.