The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya 645 AF 2,8/150mm D

vonalpen

For sale: Mamiya 645 AF 2,8/150mm IF D (latest version)

The lens is in excellent condition, resulting image quality with an IQ180 (on the Phase One camera) is outstanding.
No marks or scratches on metal lens body, lens surfaces are perfect, no scratches, no haze, no fungus, focus smooth throughout entire range.
Very slight wear of the black color on the rear, please check the images.
It comes with the original front and rear lens caps, lens hood and original box.

Serial number is HH3055, all attached photos are from the actual item.

I'm also adding an original auto extension tube Mamiya NA402 for close up work (including caps), which I have hardly used.

Reason for selling: I'm concentrating on working with my ALPA-System.

Price is US $ 2400, shipping is free (worldwide), Paypal welcome.

This is the second time I'm selling here on getdpi, check
http://www.getdpi.com/forum/gear-fs-or-wtb/35646-fs-alpa-rodenstock-hr-digaron-s-4-0-35mm.html

You're also welcome to check my Ebay history, username on Ebay is "vonalpen11" (100% positive feedbacks).

Contact information:

Jost von Allmen
Photographer
Helvetiastrasse 53
3800 Unterseen
Switzerland

[email protected]
Jost von Allmen - Fotografie & Kurse