The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hartblei 45mm Super Rotator M Mount

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Hartblei 45mm Super Rotator in native Mamiya M Mount. I've had this lens for a few years, sold it to Ray here on GetDPI, bought it back from him again a couple of years later, and then used it for another year or so on my Sonys.

Excellent tilt/swing lens that can mount on any Mamiya/Phase One body or others with an appropriate adapter. Lately I've been using it on a Sony A7r with an E-> Mamiya M mount adapter that I'll include gratis if wanted.

I'll post pictures when I'm next home but this lens is in excellent condition, pretty much indestructible Russian build, and great to use. I'd keep it but it's just sitting here in a bag since I use the full set of Canon TSE lenses in my Sonys and Alpa FPS so it's not getting any love these days but not because of quality or utility.

Asking $1200 OBO.

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Lens is sold. Thanks very much to those who contacted me with interest. I am happy to say that is on it's way to its new home and I hope that the new owner enjoys it as much as I did (and Ray in Sweden who was a custodian for a year or so)