The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS - Cambo WRS-1250 Phase One P45+ and Lenses

Dogs857

For sale is the following equipment.

Phase One P45+ in Mamiya mount. 39000 shots and in excellent condition - $8000

Cambo WRS-1250 with M mount plate, ground glass and loupe - $3500

Schneider 24XL with centre filter - $1800

Schneider 43XL Tilt Swing with centre filter - $4400

Rodenstock 70HR - $3500

The rodenstock and cambo were bought new this year. 43XL and 24XL are second hand to me as is the back. Everything is in excellent condition.

All prices are in USD and include paypal fees. Items are located in Australia and I am able to ship anywhere in the world.

I am selling only because I really have to. I don't want to go too much more into it than that.

Photos to follow and I am willing to make a deal for the complete package.

pkshangni

For sale is the following equipment.

Phase One P45+ in Mamiya mount. 39000 shots and in excellent condition - $8000

Cambo WRS-1250 with M mount plate, ground glass and loupe - $3500

Schneider 24XL with centre filter - $1800

Schneider 43XL Tilt Swing with centre filter - $4400

Rodenstock 70HR - $3500

The rodenstock and cambo were bought new this year. 43XL and 24XL are second hand to me as is the back. Everything is in excellent condition.

All prices are in USD and include paypal fees. Items are located in Australia and I am able to ship anywhere in the world.

I am selling only because I really have to. I don't want to go too much more into it than that.

Photos to follow and I am willing to make a deal for the complete package.
PM