The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Big Rollei Hy6/Leaf AFi/Credo 80/X-act 2 Sell Off

I'll update (prices and pictures) this posting when I have the lenses/sn's in front of me - BUT - looking to sell off the majority of my AFi/Hy6 'collection'. It was a system I had always wanted and truly do love, but the reality of it is that I simply don't use it enough to warrant keeping it and I need to put the funds towards equipment that actually has an ROI in my area.

Hopefully I can keep the AFi/4560/RC-100/80 Xenotar just incase I fancy a trip down memory lane, but.. I'd only sell that after everything else - and as a set. As for the rest:

Credo 80 (LN > 200 actuations) <- has to go first. Can bundle with body/kit above if necessary.
AFD: SK 50/2.8 PQS; SK 180/2.8 PQ; SK-60-140/4.6 PQS
MF: Z 40/4 PQ, Z 50/4 PQ, Z 80/2.8 PQS, Z Makro 120/4 PQ, SK 140-280/5.6 PQ

Rollei X-act 2 w/ Hy6 sliding back

I also have the Rollei Lens Controller S and a 35 and 120 lens in Rollei Electronic Shutters *but* I need to investigate whether or not they fit in to my plans.

--

Perfect selling record. Can provide references if needed.

Wire preferred. I guess PayPal works, too (buyer pays fees). Happy to send equipment to a medium format dealer to act as an intermediary.

Last edited: