The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M-P Typ240 Silver #10772 - Boxed, Unused Full Two-Year Warranty, MINT++

I have a brand-new, unused (zero actuations) Leica M-P Typ240 Silver #10772 with a full two-year warranty (purchased as a backup on 4/30/15 from an authorized Leica dealer) in 100% MINT condition.

It includes everything that came from the factory, the box, charger, battery, cables, etc, including a download code for the full version of Lightroom 6.

I purchased it as a backup and realized that I may never use it. The plastic is still on the back of the sapphire LCD as well as the bottom late, the strap never put on. I only charged the battery.

I'll also include an extra OEM Leica battery ($164.00 value)

Asking: $5850.00 (net to me) shipped within the USA

After June 30th, Leica's price will go back up to $7995.00

**I also have lots of extra stuff for sale (all new and some with full passport warranty) 28mm F2 Summicron ASPH, 35mm F2 Summicron ASPH, 50mm Summicron, 90mm F2 summicron APO ASPH. All lenses are 6-bit, boxed and mint++ I also have a Leica Grip, EVF-2, batteries and more**