The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Contax 645 P25 back for sale - asking $4,200

BerndReini

I am selling my used Phase One P25 digital back for the Contax 645. It has 22mp CCD sensor with unrivaled color rendition at low ISO. It is also the closest in size to the 645 film area of any digital backs (P30 and P45 are smaller), and has the large 9micron pixel sites that make for its "film-like" mid-tone rendering. If you want to achieve the wonderful rendering of your Contax 645 lenses with the convenience of a digital back, do not compromise with a cropped sensor.

I am selling this back because I am switching from the Contax 645 system entirely. The back has been used heavily and shows some cosmetic wear (see photos), but it functions perfectly. It comes with software, cables, and multiple batteries. Please Email me with any questions. I am happy to send you sample photos. If you are a serious buyer and local, we can arrange to meet and you can take some test shots with the back on your camera. I have other Contax 645 items for sale, but the digital back has to go first.

I will consider local trade for Leica M lenses.
Any serious offers are welcome.