The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Ricoh GX100 - $425 shipped

A

asabet

I'm selling my GX100 because I am shooting more and more film these days. It's in excellent condition. In fact, there's not a mark on it. No scratches or other blemishes on the lens or anywhere else on the camera body. LCD screen has been covered by a protector. I've cared for this camera carefully. It has never been dropped. It has always been carried in a padded case. I bought it in June from PopFlash as a kit with the EVF, but I sold the EVF months ago, so I cannot include that. I do have everything else (box, wrist strap, cap, original battery, charger, etc).

$425 for the GX100 includes insured USPS Priority Mail shipping within the continental United States. I will consider shipping internationally at cost on a case by case basis.

I have the following additional items that I am willing to sell to whoever buys the camera at the additional price listed. I won't sell any of these separately since they're not worth enough to be worth the trouble:
1 extra aftermarket (non-Ricoh) battery - $5
2GB SanDisk Ultra II SD card - $20
Voigtlander 28/35 Mini Finder - $100. This is, IMO, the ultimate accessory for the GX100. Please note that a fair bit of dust has accumulated in the Mini Finder. It does not affect the function of the finder as far as I can tell, but some people care about dust, so I am disclosing. I bought this finder from CameraQuest for $169 plus shipping,and they still sell for that price.

I have 100% feedback on Ebay under the name 'asabet'. Also, I am a regular in a number of well known photography forums and have positive feedback selling cameras both here at FM (where this is also listed, user name 'asabet') as well as Canon POTN, so please buy with confidence. I prefer payment by PayPal.

Thanks for looking,
Amin Sabet