The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Loxia lens sale (35 and 50)

ashwinrao1

Hi everyone, it's time to part with both of my lovely Loxia lenses, to make way and clear funds for upcoming purchases. These are incredible lenses, perfect for manual focus work or videography on the A7 series cameras.

I purchased both lenses from Kenmore Camera in March, so they are nearly new, with only subtle wear from taking in and out of my camera bag....lets call them mint minus.

Everything is included for each lens, including boxes, caps, and hood. I am including a 52 mm Zeiss T* filter (retail $56 USD) with each lens. These lenses retail new for $949 (for the 50) and $1299 for the 35.

Zeiss Loxia 50 mm f/2 + 52 mm Zeiss T*filter and all accessories: $ 850 shipped

Zeiss Loxa 35 mm f/2 + 52 mm Zeiss T*filter and all accessories: $ 1150 shipped

CONUS sale only. I accept bank and personal checks (must clear first); sorry, no paypal

ashwinrao1

Weekend bump...

Loxia 50 for $800
Loxia 35 for 1100

Someone's gotta want/need these lovely lenses, particularly with the A7RII coming!?!?

Hi Ashwin,

I have a question about the aperture on these lenses (can't seem to find the answer in any of the many related articles). Can the aperture be controlled from the camera? or is it an old-fashioned traditional aperture that actually stops down as you turn the aperture ring? In other words, is the aperture electronically controllable, or manual only?

Thanks,

Mike

ashwinrao1

Bump again up. Mike, to answer your question, Aperture only can be controlled via lens aperture ring (apologies for the delay)

Loxia 50 for $700
Loxia 35 for $1000

ashwinrao1

Hi Stephen, so sorry. both lenses have sold. Thanks for the inquiry!

Best,
Ashwin

- - - Updated - - -

Both lenses are sold.