The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Beautiful Black Leica M8

mewanchuk

Price: $1,350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: Included within North America

Perfect functional condition, with beautiful cosmetics--only slight patina and minor wear marks. No dents or deep scratches. Plastic still on baseplate! LCD perfect, with no scratches, marks, or coffee stain issues. Sensor flawless. Rangefinder beautifully aligned.

Despite this, LCD numbers through viewfinder appear slightly "out of focus" (if that even makes sense...) I think the internal red LCD display may somehow be tilted ever-so-slightly. No impact on function whatsoever.

Photos taken with intense side-light and high contrast to accentuate all flaws. In reality, the marks on the small LCD circle on top are just fingerprints; and the bright marks and patina are quite subtle. The pictures really do not do this body justice.

14,372 actuations today. Last photo was taken today of my son with 75 Cron. No dead or stuck pixels or columns.

Includes three batteries, inner presentation box, charger, and cord.

If you're interested in some specific photos, give me a holler. PM with questions or for further info. As always: you're not happy, you get your money back less return shipping.

Thanks for looking!
Mark

mewanchuk

Bump...

New price $1300.

Marks are really not that evident here people...fantastic camera, get it while it lasts!!

-M.