The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Wanted: IQ140 or IQ160

Jwoo

Without a doubt, Peter's IQ 260 is really an incredible offer.
But I still need my kidneys.

Johnny

kdphotography

Without a doubt, Peter's IQ 260 is really an incredible offer.
But I still need my kidneys.

Johnny
You just need one kidney. :ROTFL:

Scrimp, save, scratch, crawl. It's a worthwhile endeavor. The initial investment always hits the pocket book hardest. Once you're in, the continual investments are much easier to handle...:ROTFL:

r93mdue

Jwoo,
Would you happen to want a Credo 60? I have one I bought in March and has 2000 actuations. I'm an amateur photographer and am moving back to 35mm format as both my kids have now gone to college. Also have Alpa 12 TC and 645 DF+. Please let me know if you are interested. I can then put up the photos and price as per forum rules. Are you located in US?

Jwoo

Thanks to all who have offered their Leaf backs. Those are fine DBs I'm have no doubt. The reason I need the Phase backs is for the sensor plus feature.
That and the improved UI are the most critical features for me. :)

Johnny

Jwoo

Thanks to all who have offered their Leaf backs. Those are fine DBs I'm have no doubt. The reason I need the Phase backs is for the sensor plus feature.
That and the improved UI are the most critical features for me. :)

Johnny
Weekend bump.

carl-b

Hello Graham,
Thank you for the heads up.
This would be a good buy as it is within my budget of 8-9k.
Unfortunately Adorama has stated it will not ship to Malaysia. :(
Well the quest goes on!
Regards
Johnny
Do you have any friends in the USA or a country they do ship to? That way you could have it shipped to them, then they ship it out to you?

Jwoo

Do you have any friends in the USA or a country they do ship to? That way you could have it shipped to them, then they ship it out to you?
Hello Carl,
No worries, I'm sure there will be more than one fish in the ocean.
Patience Grasshopper!

Jwoo

I just remembered - a dealer in the uk has one.

http://www.teamworkphoto.com/used-phase-iq140-mafd-fitting-digital-back-p-19846.html

Not sure if it is in your price range? The VAT ( i think) might not apply as it would be going out of the UK/EU :toocool:
Hello Carl,
Thank you!
Now this one is really interesting. Priced about the same as the one from Adorama after conversion. But has much lower actuation. The firmware is quite dated though.
I have some friends going to London in a week or two. Will ask them to check this out.
Appreciate you help Carl!
Johnny:thumbup:

carl-b

Hello Carl,
Thank you!
Now this one is really interesting. Priced about the same as the one from Adorama after conversion. But has much lower actuation. The firmware is quite dated though.
I have some friends going to London in a week or two. Will ask them to check this out.
Appreciate you help Carl!
Johnny:thumbup:
No problem about helping. Good luck with it. Pretty sure they have had that back for a good few weeks or more now. ;)

Also try these as they often have used stock.

Used Photographic Equipment | Second Hand Photography Equipment | Used Cameras

The Flash Centre - Used Equipment

Ffordes Photographic

mpb sold a df with iq140 on ebay last month for about the same price as the back at teamwork.

Last edited: