The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Arca Swiss Rm3di kit for sale

DanielYoung

Hello All,

I am selling my second Arca Swiss 3DMI setup. I had a project where I needed two cameras. Now I only need one. I have two digital backs one is a Leaf Aptus II-5 22mp, and the other is a Aptus I 22mp. They are basically the same, the older Aptus I being a bit slower, but the files are basically identical. I am going to sell one of the backs and keep the other, this is how similar they are. I think both are a deal.... Who really needs more pixels?

If some one wants the whole kit, I will through in the rang finder (old style) and the Lens shade for free costs.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me. The original packaging for the Digital backs are here in Canada. The lens boxes are in Germany. I can ship from either location. I am in Toronto until August 1st and Berlin after that.

All Schneider Kreuznach Apo Digitar
60mm $3500 (Bought from Luminous Landscape forum)
43mm $3500 (Bought From Rob Klukas)
35mm $2500 (Bought From Rob Klukas)

3DMI body $3500 (Bought from Dan Daniois from this forum)
Lens shade $400 (from Arca Swiss New)
Old style Vario Finder $800 (Bought from this forum)
Leaf Aptus II 22mp $4500 (Bought from B3K in Toronto)
Leaf Aptus I 22mp $2500 (Bought from B3K in Toronto)
(both includes the adapter plate)

(note USD)

Buyer to pay shipping.

DanielYoung

Lots of interest in the body, and the 60XL lens.

35mm and 43MM and accessories still available.

Maybe one of the two digital backs.

I recommend all of this wonderful equipment I just don't need two sets.

Dan

DanielYoung

Bump...

All equipment still available.

Back and forth regarding the the body, and the 60XL lens.

- - - Updated - - -

P.S. love this equipment, just don't need two sets.