The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad H3D2-39 2nd Owner Low Actuations

rollsman44

I am selling this System to go back to DSLR. I am NOW Retired and NO longer need to have a Medium Format system. I am the second owner and recently purchased this May 10,2015 and shot appr. 50 additional pictures , I have bought and sold on this forum many times. I have an EXCELLENT Reputation on EBAY.
I would like to sell the system all together. I am asking $ 5000.00 OR BEST OFFER includes everything you see in the photos. PERFECT WORKING CONDITION. I Accept PAYPAL. I will ship to Canada
Expedited Shipping 60.00 Thank you

Hasselblad H3D 39 camera kit, in excellent condition. 2nd owner, with low use.

This camera performs as designed, in every way.

Lens has 1440 on counter, & body has 4775 on counter.

Includes Li-ion battery, charger, caps, strap. Id cards, & case.

Lens #7CST20634 includes cap, & hood.

Body #70SU22124

39 MP back #DC56044065

HVD90X #7CST20634
Ships to US ONLY

Last edited:

rollsman44

I will Sell The Lens and the body Separate. I Have to sell the BODY First;
H3D2-39 with 4775 Actuations in Excellent Condition. With a Beautiful Hasselblad Camera Bag, Battery and Charger,Caps Strap : Asking $ 3900. USD
1- Hasselblad HC 80mm Lens with Only 1440 Actuations in Excellent Condition. Asking :$ 1150.00 USD
I accept Paypal. Thank you