The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica T and Accessories

Gbealnz

I'm looking to sell my Leica T. I never had any of the T lenses, simply (and efficiently) used my M series lenses. I bought this used, in a near new state, and have used it sparingly myself, babying it as well. The files are stunning, I have been very happy with the camera all round.

Camera body is black, and is complete with box etc, all as supplied new. LR license has been used. Condition is excellent, a couple of very slight edge rubs, where the black finish has worn through. Certainly very minimal use and it shows. The first owner, in an effort to hide what sort of camera it is, has blackened the red dot on the front, and also the "Leica T" lettering on the top plate. I've left it as is, and it is not objectionable. US$1100.

Leica Visoflex , #18767, boxed. In excellent condition. US$425.

Leica T battery, black, #18773 boxed. There are two of these. US$75 each.

Leica M-T adaptor, #18771 boxed. US$200.

I am keen to sell the T and accessories as a bundle, but will entertain splitting the items up, but would want to sell the T camera body first. Reality is, that you will need most of what I have anyway, so a bundle seems the best option.

I also have a couple of accessories left over from a recent X-Vario I had.

Leica EVF2, no box, just the Leica cloth bag. US$350.

Leica case, #18779, cognac, boxed, looks unused. US$100.

Prices are net to me, let's talk about postage, and I'd prefer a bank transfer. Happy to work with anyone on this, and have a solid reputation on that auction site.

If my prices seem outrageous, say so, via PM, and we can work on it. Likewise if you need any further pictures, say so and I'll do my best to accommodate what you want.

Gbealnz

I've had a couple of queries as to a "T package" price.

Price for the T body, the two spare batteries, the Visoflex, and the M-T adaptor, US$1600 plus post.

Gary