The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica Elmarit 90-M E46

Pradeep

I am selling my mint condition Elmarit 90 lens. I am the original owner and have used it very little. Now with all the other gear I've acquired it makes no sense keeping it.

The lens comes with the soft pouch and original box. It is absolutely pristine, condition 10. It is not 6-bit coded as far as I can tell, but it does transmit the information to the camera and hence to Lightroom, FWIW.

I don't know what the right price for this should be. In good condition it is selling for $1500 to $1800 on ebay. Please make me an offer.

I have recently sold my Phase One system here and also have an extensive history on Fred Miranda under the name 'Primus'.

Images attached.

Thanks for looking.

Pradeep

PS. I have been told I cannot post without an asking price. So how about $1499 net to me?

Last edited:

Rafael Macia

Hello,
This comes from the posted rules of this forum;
** Price: If you are trying to sell an item, you should know what you want for it, so please no listings without stating an asking price. If you fail to list a price, your post may be deleted without comment.

Pradeep

Hello,
This comes from the posted rules of this forum;
** Price: If you are trying to sell an item, you should know what you want for it, so please no listings without stating an asking price. If you fail to list a price, your post may be deleted without comment.

Sorry, did not know.

How about $1499 net to me?

Pradeep

Rafael Macia

Thank you,
but I am not in need of another 90 at the moment. Good luck with your sale, in any event.
Rafael

Last edited:

Pradeep

I am dropping the price on this by a massive $400.

It is now $1099 shipping by USPS and paypal included. Before I post it on FM, I thought I would offer it here.

Pradeep