The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Cambo Schneider 28mm f5.6 XL Apo-Digitar lens

timwier

Up for sale is my rare and beautiful Schneider 28mm lens for the Cambo WRS WDS cameras. This great lens comes with a copal 0 shutter mounted in a helical focussing mount and is equivalent to approx. 18-19mm on my PhaseOne P65+ censor.

The lens is in very good to excellent condition and comes with the center filter, 95mm filter ring and small lens hood.

Absolutely fantastic lens with great sharpness, color and contrast.

Asking price is $4,000 US$ which includes shipping to US.

Thanks,

Tim Wier
Tim Wier PhotographsTim Wier Photographs

Hi Tim,
I am interested in the lens. However, I am located in Singapore so the question would be if you were willing to ship internationally. If so we can arrange for a payment method that you are fully comfortable with, and shipped with tracking and insurance. Do let me know if you are agreeable. Thanks!
Peter

timwier

Hi Tim,
I am interested in the lens. However, I am located in Singapore so the question would be if you were willing to ship internationally. If so we can arrange for a payment method that you are fully comfortable with, and shipped with tracking and insurance. Do let me know if you are agreeable. Thanks!
Peter
I just got back in the country and saw your note. I will send you a PM.