The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Cambo Schneider 47mm, 72mm and 120mm lenses

timwier

Up for sale are three very nice lenses for the Cambo WRS and WDS camera systems. These lens are being listed separate, but would be willing to knock off 5% of asking price if combined.

The 47mm and 120mm lenses are in very good to excellent condition. The 72mm is in used but good condition. The 47mm comes with the Schneider center filter.

Asking prices are:

Schneider 47mm f5.6 XL Apo-Digitar - $1,500
Schneider 72mm f5.6 XL Apo-Digitar - $1,500
Schneider 120mm Aspheric f5.6 N Apo-Digitar - $2,250

Each of the lens comes with the lens bumpers (which I remove).

My Ebay user name is tthog and have 995 positive feedback (100%).

Contact me with any questions.

Thanks,

Tim Wier
Tim Wier PhotographsTim Wier Photographs

pkshangni

Up for sale are three very nice lenses for the Cambo WRS and WDS camera systems. These lens are being listed separate, but would be willing to knock off 5% of asking price if combined.

The 47mm and 120mm lenses are in very good to excellent condition. The 72mm is in used but good condition. The 47mm comes with the Schneider center filter.

Asking prices are:

Schneider 47mm f5.6 XL Apo-Digitar - $1,500
Schneider 72mm f5.6 XL Apo-Digitar - $1,500
Schneider 120mm Aspheric f5.6 N Apo-Digitar - $2,250

Each of the lens comes with the lens bumpers (which I remove).

My Ebay user name is tthog and have 995 positive feedback (100%).

Contact me with any questions.

Thanks,

Tim Wier
Tim Wier PhotographsTim Wier Photographs
PM