The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Silver M9-P

Culling down my camera equipment. Have decided to sell the best looking camera I've ever owned, my beloved Leica M9-P. I bought it new and have never had any problems with it whatsoever. I'd judge it as mint, but look at the pictures for your own determination. My M9Info software shows 2543 activations. I'm including the original boxes, a silver Thumbs Up with box, a Leica silver grip, and a Leixa 1.25x magnifier. You'll be hard pressed to find a cleaner M9-P.

$4,000

Will accept Paypal but buyer must pay the added fee. Will ship insured in the continental U.S. but funds must be received before I ship out. Will accept personal or cashier checks.