The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad Xpan w/45mm Hasselblad lens

patashnik

Bought the camera from the used store of Interfoto, which is the largest pro-store in Norway when it comes to photography. The lens was purchased from Ffordes in Scotland, and comes with a 6 months warranty, according to their site. Both items are fully functional.

There is some wear to the camera body (try and find an Xpan without that...), but nothing to worry about. The lens is in Exc+ condition (Ffordes valuation). Camera comes with the strap, but no box or body cap. The lens comes with front cap, the plastic bubble thingy, box and manual.

Frame counter shows "610", so that is about 6000 actuations (170 rolls of 36exp. film), so the camera has been used. About twenty of those rolls were mine.

Looking to sell both together, $1300 + shipping from Norway. Contact me if you want larger photos :)

I have feedback on eBay, FredMiranda.com and Rangefinderforum.com. To top it all, I am a nice guy :)

Last edited: