The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 21, 35, 50 Summilux F/1.4 ASPH 6 bit

vonion

Moving to silver leicas... black lenses on sale :D

1. Leica Summilux 50mm F/1.4 ASPH 6 bit $2550
In good condition, factory 6 bit. The main wear is on the front edge of the metal hood, has some small dings but does not affect any function. Otherwise shows minimum sign of use. Glass is perfect, perfect working condition.
Comes with original box, leather pouch, papers.

2. Leica Summilux 35mm F/1.4 ASPH Pre-FLE $2880
Almost no sign of use, comes with original box, leather pouch, lens with hood and caps (Both front caps for use with & without the hood, and rear cap), instruction booklet.

3. Leica Summilux 35mm F/1.4 ASPH FLE $3750
Almost no sign of use, comes with original box, leather pouch, lens with hood and caps, instruction and test certificate.

4. Leica Summilux 21mm F/1.4 ASPH $4950
Basically new, used 4,5 hours in total? Too bulky for me, I use the 21/3.4 all the time.
Comes with all original stuff, unfilled warranty card. Should not need any picture since it is 99.999% new, unless you insist..

---

Price are net to me. Regular PP please add 3%. Shipping will be calculated based on your location. Pick up available in SF bay area.

50mm

35mm pre-FLE

35mm FLE

Last edited:

vonion

Price updated.

1. Leica Summilux 50mm F/1.4 ASPH 6 bit $2500

3. Leica Summilux 35mm F/1.4 ASPH FLE $3700

4. Leica Summilux 21mm F/1.4 ASPH $4850