The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Black Leica M6 900$!!!

Erik Five

Priced for quick sale. Black M6. 100% working order. All shutterspeeds works as should and rf is aligned and bright and clear. No dings or dents to speak of but the paint is not new from the factory. It hasnt worn into the metal anywhere, but you can see that its faded. I have put around 20 rolls through this the last couple of weeks so I know its working as should. I would rate the cosmetics as good and the mechanical as perfect. Body only. I can include a off brand strap if buyer wants to, but I dont have the body cap. I will of course put something over the hole when shipping.

I will update with better pics later. I dont have the time now. The pics was for an add regarding the lens.

Sold stuff here, Rff, Luf, P.net and ebay. My username on ebay is five055 with a 100% positive feedback. Ask for references if you want some.

Shipping from Oslo, Norway tracked and insured. 40$ for shipping and add 3% for Paypal fees. I will write whatever you want on the package, but if its lost you will get back the value that I put on the package. I havent lost anything yet though and im a carefull packer.

First to Pm/email me is first served, but first one to say "ill take it" gets its. Simple as that. Sorry, but I have experienced to many people dragging this out over several days and in the end not buying the item.

Selling because I have a M4 on its way and just bought a XPan ;)

T

thomasw_

A very good deal here and Erik is a stand-up guy with which to do a deal!

Erik Five

Thanks Thomas. Nice to see you here :)

I can also be reached on erikfive at gmail dot com or fotograf at erikfive dot com

patashnik

Since I have every interest in seeing this camera sold (it is my Xpan Erik is buying :D ), I thought I might as well chip in. Erik is one of the few guys that I have dealt with repeatedly, both as a buyer and a seller. We have sent gear to each other without asking for payment first, without a hitch.

It is not often one see a M6 at this price, coming from a 100% reliable seller. For all those out there, thinking about taking the plunge into The Wonderful World of Leica, this is it.