The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Forum member Monza

dannh

Hi everyone, I hope this is an appropriate thread for the BST. I need to get ahold of forum member Monza about a BST transaction but his email account appears to be down. He also hasn't been responding to PM's here at GetDPI.

If anyone has a phone number or alternate method to contact him, or if you know him personally, please PM me.

It's odd how he stopped responding all of a sudden, I'm fearful something may have happened to him.

Thank you to anyone who can help.

(Mods, if there's a more appropriate place for this thread, please move it)

D&A

Like many here, in the past I've had some enlightening photographic conversations with Monza (it's been quite some time though). If I recall correctly, he is an avid cyclist (as I am) and has/had done charity rides which sometimes are multiple day rides. I know that doesn't really assist you in contacting him but maybe these activities especially this time of year when many charitable and other organized multi day cycling rides are held, might explain the lack of communication. I too hope all is well with him.

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I hope this is an appropriate thread for the BST. I need to get ahold of forum member Monza about a BST transaction but his email account appears to be down. He also hasn't been responding to PM's here at GetDPI.

If anyone has a phone number or alternate method to contact him, or if you know him personally, please PM me.

It's odd how he stopped responding all of a sudden, I'm fearful something may have happened to him.

Thank you to anyone who can help.

(Mods, if there's a more appropriate place for this thread, please move it)
Did you get in touch with Robert?

Rawfa

Rob is an awesome sport and has always helped me a bunch with shipping to Brazil, which sometimes can be hell. I have nothing but the best to say about him. I'll try to get in touch with him.