The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sony A7 MarkII plus 24-240mm lens

docdave37

I am selling the kit comprised of a Sony A7 Mark II body plus the Sony 24-240mm lens.

I bought the camera from ADORAMA on 3-31-15, It is in PERFECT condition with all boxes and papers. It has only 1143 shutter actuations.

I bought the Sony 24-240 lens from BH photo on 4-20-15. It is flawless and provides outstanding image quality.

I can provide copies of both receipts. Both items still under warranty.

Price is a bargain offering at $1999. I will pay basic postage costs. Add extra for expedited delivery.

Private email me at: [email protected]

I have sold many cameras on this site with 100% customer satisfaction. Never a problem. I am an enthusiast photographer always searching for the perfect grail camera.

Thank you!

DAVE

Attachments

docdave37

A little bump for my offer. Bear in mind that this kit represents a savings of $700 over the current retail price. Not a bad price, think. The kit is very little used.
Thank you.
Dave

[email protected]

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I don't like giving advice on the buy and sell but personally them together is a much smaller market than separating them. I would sell them as seperste items myself.

You can certainly ignore my advice its your sale

docdave37

Good advice!

I would sell the lens for $800

The sony body for $1300
And, of course, I will psy postage and absorb paypal fees.

Thank you.

Dave

docdave37

I appreciate the input, Guy. You were right to suggest I offer them separately.

All the very best!

Dave

docdave37

Thanks again for your suggestion, Guy. It did the trick. The search for the perfect grail camera hits us all hard in the wallet!!

But it is fun!

Cheers,

Dave