The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD Sony A6000 full spectrum

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
I am selling my Sony A6000 full spectrum. It was converted by Life Pixel ($325). If you are not familiar, please check out the LifePixel.com web site to find out about the full spectrum conversion. This camera can be used for visible light, 590nm, 665nm, 720nm, 830nm, etc. It does require a filter on the lens for all shooting.
Camera will be in box with all accessories, and I will include a generic L-plate. I replaced the plastic lens mount with the more robust metal mount. Exiftool reported the actuation count at 4602. $699

I will include the 16-50mm kit lens for an additional $135, but please note that it is great for visible light shooting, but known for hot spots when shooting IR. I will include a CC1 filter for this lens so that you can shoot regular light with the purchase of body and lens.

Please check out the Alternative forum for IR photos.

Last edited: