The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon 50/1.4D, Coolpix A, CV 35/2.5 LTM

wjlapier

Cross posting a few forums some items i'd like to sell.

1.) Nikon 50/1.4D Made in Japan version. Nice clean lens in excellent condition. Box and docs. Front and rear cap. $175

2.) Coolpix A. I'm motivated to move the Coolpix A. I'm dropping the price to $450 s/p in the CONUS.

Coolpix A kit is in as new condition. The camera in a refurbish, but everything else in purchased new. Boxes for everything. Maybe around 500 clicks.

Also includes:
Coolpix A leather strap and case
Coolpix A battery
Coolpix A Hood kit
Zeiss Finder NOT included

$450

3.) CV 35/2.5 LTM. Box and all boxed items. Front and rear caps, as well as ring hood. Included is a Voigtlander 35mm LTM>M adapter. Rear M cap in pic not included. $290

International buyers will have to add $40 for shipping cost.

Regarding the Zeiss finder in the pic. I considered adding it to the kit but thought about keeping it, but now I would like to trade it for a Zeiss/Sony 35mm finder. Same condition--Mine is near new condition with box. I'd consider a really nice clean Leica finder as well.

Attachments