The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sony Zeiss 135mm ƒ1.8, Zeiss 100mm ƒ2.0 ZE Makro & Metabones Smart Adapter III

I've got three new lenses on the way, so these wonderful lenses need to go.

All prices include paypal fees and shipping to CONUS addresses.

[HR][/HR]
First the legendary Sony Zeiss 135mm ƒ1.8 Sonnar ZA. An incomparable lens; razor sharp with out of this world bokeh. It's an A-mount lens. Works fabulously on the A7-series cameras, if you've got the Sony LAEA4 adapter.

Excellent used condition. Glass is flawless and the lens functions like new. There a few small cosmetic blemishes, which I've highlighted in the photos (they look much worse in the photos than in person).

With lens shade and front & rear caps (no box).

$1050

[HR][/HR]
Next, the Zeiss 100mm ƒ2.0 ZE Makro-Planar lens in Canon mount. A fantastic macro lens for Canon cameras (or Sony A7-series with a suitable adapter, like the one below.)

Like new condition, with box, papers, lens shade and front & rear caps.

$900

[HR][/HR]
Finally, a Metabones Smart Adapter III for using Canon EF lenses on Sony e-mount cameras.

Like new.

$189

[HR][/HR]Here's a shot from the 135mm lens on an A7R.

Here's a fun sample from the 100mm macro lens (focus stacked on an A7ii)

Attachments

Re: Sony Zeiss 135mm ƒ1.8, Zeiss 100mm ƒ2.0 ZE Makro & Metabones Smart Adapter III

Package deal - if you want the Zeiss 100mm and the Metabones adapter, so you can use it on a Sony A7-series, I'll sell them together for $1050.

Re: Sony Zeiss 135mm ƒ1.8, Zeiss 100mm ƒ2.0 ZE Makro & Metabones Smart Adapter III

Sony Zeiss 135mm ƒ1.8 Sonnar ZA still available.

Zeiss 100mm is SOLD.

Decided to keep the Metabones, in case I ever get another Canon lens (not likely, but you never know).

So this listing is DONE.