The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Selling Hasselblad HC 50-110mm Lens like new.

Howdy folks.
I'm selling a Hasselblad 50-110 HC lens. The lens is in excellent condition. No marks on lens or glass. Really like new. Still have box and all packaging and serial number card which matches same on box. Guide price shows it at about €5800 ex vat new in Europe. Offering it for €2200. Dollar and Sterling is really strong against the euro so it's a good time to buy from us poor Europeans *;D Can email anyone who is interested higher res images.

Price excludes postage or any bank/paypal charges. If you are interested let me know where you are located and if you prefer paypal or online transfer and I'll work that out for you.

Cheers
Enda Cavanagh
[email protected]
Photography Dublin | Landscape Photographers | Fine Art Landscapers | Ireland | Dublin

Ooops forgot to say I'm including a Hasselblad 105mm Polarizer which I use with the lens. Some minor marks on the ring but the glass is good. I don't think they make it anymore but the filter was €350