The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 18 SEM, 21 Summilux, Rodenstock Alpa 23, 90, Pentax 645 A* 600

1. Pentax 645 A* 600mm f/5.6 lens
Price: $2,600.00

I got this for a project that didn't end up happening. Comes with lens, arca plate, front protective filter, 1.4x teleconverter, Pelican case. The optics are clean and body has few smudges. Price includes shipping in the USA and Paypal fees. I'd put body condition somewhere between 9 and 8+, please look at pictures below.

2. Leica 18mm Super Elmar
Price: $2,100.00

In great condition, optics are clean, aperture and focusing ring is smooth. Price includes shipping in the USA and Paypal fees. Comes with box, pouch, etc. I've owned this for about 3 years and its spend most of its life in a safe.

3. Leica 21mm Summilux f/1.4
Price: $4,850.00

In great condition, optics are clean, aperture and focusing ring is smooth. Price includes shipping in the USA and Paypal fees. Comes with box, pouch, etc.

4. Rodenstock 23mm Alpa mount
Price: $6,400.00

I had this listed in December last year but the buyer didn't want it because he heard a wiggle in the Alpa mount. It was fortunate for me since I had a trip to Scotland coming up and decided to use it there. Optics are pristine, everything functions fine. I've recorded a video of this "wiggle" and as you'll see nothing moves. Price includes Paypal fees and shipping. Also included is a lens shade which has some peeling on it (see pictures below).

Video:
http://akimagery.com/img/s6/v140/o84807739/c1/p1301496944-200.mp4

5. Rodenstock Digiron-W 90mm SB34 Alpa mount (blue band)
Price: $2,800.00

Optics are clean, aperture and focus is smooth. I've had this for about 2.5 years (bought second hand) and its seen relatively little use in that time. Price includes shipping in the USA and Paypal fees. Comes with cap and box.

The Pentax 600 set is sold, the rest is available. I will consider trades for the 18 SEM, though am not actively looking for anything right now.