The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon Df *Like New Condition*

maine207

Hello everyone,

I am selling my perfect condition Nikon Df for 1800 with a spare Nikon battery. It is the black version. It has 9519 shutter clicks as it was only used on a couple of occasions.

I am the original owner of the camera and it is a US model. It comes with its original box and paperwork- warranties, manuals etc.. I have an extra Nikon brand battery for the camera that I will include. The box for the camera is the box used for the camera with kit lens, this is because when purchased they did not have any "body only" options and so they took out the lens and sold it to me as "body only." My receipt reflects this which I will provide a copy of to any buyer.

As much as I have loved photographing with this camera system, I have fully moved into film and so I am selling all of my digital equipment. I originally purchased all of this to photograph a few weddings digitally, though still using film lenses. I wrote about my experience photographing a wedding in Greece with this cameras on Steve Huffs website here Wedding photography with Nikon Df and AIS lenses By Peter Patenaude | STEVE HUFF PHOTOS

The Df is an amazing camera, truly the best digital camera I have ever used.

Camera located in US.

Email me if you're interested at patenaudept(at)gmail(dot)com

Last edited: