The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FYI: Black Paint Leica M3 with Leicavit!

bradhusick

I know we're not supposed to link to other sites, but I hope the admins will make an exception here. I just wanted you to know about a very special black paint Leica M3 with Leicavit that is for sale on popflash. It belongs to an old friend of mine who can no longer use it due to health problems. It's very sweet and these are pretty rare. I don't make any commission here, I am just trying to help a dear friend.

LEICA M3 FILM CAMERA BODY (BLACK PAINTED) USED w/ LEICAVIT MP!

Thanks for looking.

HiggsSinglet

I know we're not supposed to link to other sites, but I hope the admins will make an exception here. I just wanted you to know about a very special black paint Leica M3 with Leicavit that is for sale on popflash. It belongs to an old friend of mine who can no longer use it due to health problems. It's very sweet and these are pretty rare. I don't make any commission here, I am just trying to help a dear friend.

LEICA M3 FILM CAMERA BODY (BLACK PAINTED) USED w/ LEICAVIT MP!

Thanks for looking.
Did not know you can put a Leicavit on M3, thought it was only for the original MP. Is it modified?

flyingpalm

From the serial number it looks like after market job, or maybe customized paint job from Leica, but it's not on the BP list.
If the M3 installed the rapid loading parts, it may use the Leicavit but not sure.