The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica 75mm Summilux F/1.4

rodizzle

I have a Leica 75mm F/1.4 Summilux latest version (made in Canada, no difference from the made in Germany version). These lenses are getting more rare and if you are looking this, you know it's a magical lens in the M-mount line up. It's crazy how much these are going up in value I decided to invest in a noctilux so this one has to go. This is probably the best portrait lens you can get. As for condition, it's in great condition. Cosmetically there might be tiny marks on the barrel which isn't out of the norm, and the glass is clean with no fungus, haze, or oil. Just recently CLA'd by Steve Camera Repair. Selling for $3500 net.

1154081 by Rodizzle, on Flickr

1154080 by Rodizzle, on Flickr

1154079 by Rodizzle, on Flickr

rodizzle

I also had the lens adjusted to make sure the focus was sharp wide open at close distances, which is a bonus because many of these 75 luxes have focus issues!