The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Phase One 45mm f2.8, Phase One 75-150mm f4.5, Mamiya 80mm f2.8 D

Pemihan

As a lot of the gear in my previous ad has been sold and the images seems to have disappeared after the forum update, I'm listing what's left here with fresh images.

Phase One AF 45mm f2.8
Under warranty until September 2016
Mint and clean.
Includes box, both caps and hood.
(New $2,990) $1,400

Phase One AF 75-150mm f4.5
In excellent condition.
(New $4,690) $2,200

Mamiya AF 80mm f2.8 D
In excellent condition.
Includes both caps and hood.
(New $1,990) $700

The prices already have been lowered considerably since my original posting and I think they are really quite fair at this point but that said feel free to give me a reasonable offer.

All prices are plus shipping. Payment by wire transfer preferred.

Only for buyers inside the EU: The prices are plus 25% VAT unless you are a registered business with a valid VAT #, in that case I don't need to collect the VAT.

For buyers outside the EU I won't have to collect any VAT.

I'm located in Denmark, and will ship worldwide using FedEx International Priority, properly insured of course
I have a FedEx account, so shipping rates are reasonable.

I'm a long time member of this forum and have previous sold many high ticket items here and on Lula; P25+, Leaf Aptus-II 7, IQ250, Phase One DF+, Phase One/SK110 LS, Cambo WRS, Schneider 24XL, 35XK, 47XL and various other items. If needed I'm sure I can get positive references from those buyers.

Please contact me via email pm (at) petermisfeldt (dot) com

Phase One 45mm f2.8:

Last edited:

Pemihan

Bump!

Prices reduced to what I find ridiculous low and very very fair.

Phase One AF 45mm f2.8
Under warranty until September 2016
Mint and clean.
(New $2,990) $1,350

Phase One AF 75-150mm f4.5
In excellent condition.
(New $4,690) $2,100

Mamiya AF 80mm f2.8 D
In excellent condition.
Includes both caps and hood.