The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad H Complete system, P30+ back, 4 lenses and accessories

The following kit I'm selling for a friend who is a full-time professional photographer located in Reykjavík, Iceland. He is the original and only owner to all the items in this kit. Prices are firm, and they include the PayPal 3% fee but exclude shipping costs. You can expect shipping costs (FedEx International 24-48hrs) to vary from $150-$250 depending on what you're getting.

More pictures in higher resolution are available here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/m63v03sipnzzv3z/AAA7cJ8V1Q3wy1-pvP6YTUP4a?dl=0

Here's a link to the owner's website, most of what you see there was shot with this kit:
www.gunnarsvanberg.com

The body, back and the 80mm will only be sold together:

1) Hasselblad H1D Digital body with a shutter count of only 6585. The owner previously used a H2D body that recently failed him and the H1D was the only body he could get in time, but I understand that the H1D bodies are firmware upgradable to become H2D. The body comes with 2 batteries, a battery-box that takes regular batteries and a charger (not shown on photos) The back is a P30+, 31 megapixel, 44x33mm sensor that has a 1.3 crop factor. The back is in immaculate condition with a shutter count of 119.656. The back comes with 4 batteries and a dual charger. The HC 80/2.8 lens is in good condition with a shutter count of 86.732. Comes with a B+W UV filter.

Total price for body, back and 80mm lens: $5.000

2) Hasselblad HC 35mm f/3.5 lens
- 8+ Good condition, has wear marks on hood
- Shuttercount: 11.365
- Price: $1.800

3) Hasselblad HC 50-110mm f/3.5-4.5 lens
- 8+ Good condition, has wear marks on hood
- Shuttercount: 42.385
- Price $2.100

4) Hasselblad HC 210mm f/4 lens
- 9+ Great condition, has wear marks on hood
- Shuttercount: 5.337
- Price $1.800

5) Hasselblad H 1.7x Converter
- Great condition, almost never used
- Price: $900

6) Hasselblad H 13mm + 26mm extension tubes
- Only one set of caps so they're stored together
- Price $400 together

For full disclosure:
1) The hood for the 80mm f/2.8 lens is dented, and has a broken plastic ring inside which makes it a bit loose once fastened to the lens. The lens was not attached when the hood got dented. This lens was the photographer's most used lens up til now and we can confirm that it's optically perfect.

2) Viewfinder rubber attachment is loose and either needs to be glued or replaced. It will stick if you're careful but will fall off if it gets rubbed the wrong way.

3) For a reliable tethering connection, you may need to keep the digital back powered with its batteries as well and not rely solely on the Firewire connection.

4) The digital back batteries are old and tired. For mission critical work you might consider getting new ones.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. I can provide more & better photos of the items listed and more detailed information. I realize I have little feedback on big-ticket items here on GetDPI but I can provide ample character references and I recently sold a big Phase One kit to the U.S. whose buyer can probably vouch for me if needed (feedback expected soon on FredMiranda).

Bump! If anyone knowledgeable all-things-Hassy has an opinion on my pricing I'd love to hear about it, and of course I'd love even more to hear about offers :cool:

Price reductions:

Body+back+80mm combo went from $5000 > $4100
50-110mm lens from $2100 > $1800
35mm lens from $1800 > $1700 > $1500
210mm lens from $1800 > $1700 > $1500
1.7x extender from $900 > $800 > $500
Extension tubes: $400 > $300

The 35mm f/3.5 has been sold!

These remain, with the following price reductions:

H1D Body + P30+ digital back + 80mm f/2.8 lens together for: $4000
HC 50-110mm lens: $1650
HC 210mm lens: $1400