The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica Q + extra battery

Paratom

Hi there,
I offer my Leica Q which I have used for very few images (I guess under 200, and the first 100 just in my garden for test shots).
It was bought from a German photo store (BesierOehling). Its in like new condition, boxed, and I also include an original second battery.
Its an excellent camera and I really like it but it duplicates too much with my Leica M and Leica T.
I am asking 3750 Euro for the camera and 70 Euro for the battery + shipping + paypal fee.
If you are interested I also have a nice Lowe Pro bag which fits perfect for the camera for 30 Euro.

If anybody has a Leica T in black I would also willing to exchange the Q for a black Leica T body in good condition+2800 Euro.

Best, Tom

PS: I am located in Germany, so EU sales would be preferred but I can also ship to the US.
PS2: LR license has not been activated

Last edited:

Paratom

reduced price

Since I like to sell before summer vacation,
I can offer for 3500 Euro + 50 Euro for the original battery + paypal + shipping (local pickup possible of course)
Best Tom

Last edited: