The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya 80mm f1.9 N Lens

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
Mint condition Mamiya Sekor 80mm f1.9 N lens. This is one of the copies of the more recent version of the C for the 645 Pro TL. Very nice smooth bokeh.

It will work on the AFD/II/III as well but will have to be stopped down manually.

Im asking $225 with free shipping.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Yea as soon as num nuts shows up he is on the block. Got a bloody D in reading, too much Xbox. Just pulled the plug on that one. My only child that normally gets A's and B's obviously takes after mom.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
These are really nice and this is a great price for the "N" version over the older "C" style. Admittedly they're a bit of a pain in the butt to use with stop-down metering and all, but then I only use mine wide open through about f4 anyway and that's a piece of cake :D

dseelig

I had one when I had a mamiya system very nice wide open in black and white. In my youth I hitchhiked the u.s. carrying for one summer a mamiya 645 with a 80 mm f1.9 a leica m2 with a 35 and a 50 crons. and a NIkon f2 with a 70-210 vivatar series one a 40 1.4 and a 35 f2 and a 24 nikkor f2 and 93 rolls of film Somehow I had clothes too.

Last edited: