The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Leica tri elmar asph 28-50 mint complete in box

gaja1000

FS is my Leica tri elmar asph 28-50 mm mint condition in box with papers case and caps..a great find ask $3495 shipped paypal image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

bradhusick

As a new member here, your chances of selling will increase if you tell us about yourself. Where are you located? Do you have profiles and reviews on other sites? The more the better.

gaja1000

I am from nyc..have excellent feedback on ebay under th name gaja1000 have been a memebr of ebay for 15 years..
Am an active memeber on the watch forums as i mainly buy sell and collect watches am well known on watxhuseek and timezone.com user name Best gary jacoby

QUOTE=bradhusick;651111]As a new member here, your chances of selling will increase if you tell us about yourself. Where are you located? Do you have profiles and reviews on other sites? The more the better.[/QUOTE]

- - - Updated - - -

Bump