The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya 43mm f/4.5 for Mamiya 7

dr0th

Selling a mint copy of one of the best wide angle lenses ever made. I am shooting too much digital to justify this - actually, if someone wants to trade their Fuji GF670/Bessa III for my Mamiya 7 and 80mm, I would consider that as well.

This lens is in great shape. I have only used it a couple of times, and its previous owner did the same. Both sides of the glass are clean. Focus is like butter. Aperture ring clicks nicely. Hood slides on correctly and has no marks. Original lens caps included. The viewfinder's bubble level has not dried up, which is a problem you'll find on a lot of these. Diopter works perfectly.

I'm looking for $900 shipped OBO. You can cover the paypal fee, or we can do paypal friends & family (no fee) or google wallet (no fee), I don't care. I have years of feedback and references on other websites, including Rangefinderforum, Large Format Photography Forum, Fred Miranda, and eBay.

I'll let the photos speak for themselves. Send me a message if interested!

05.jpg04.jpg03.jpg02.jpg01.jpg

dr0th

Looking for any film photo equipment as a trade
Ah, the only thing I really need at the moment is a Nikon 24-70/2.8 (for work, not pleasure :rolleyes:)

As I mentioned, I'd consider a more compact 6x7 rangefinder like the Voigtlander/Fuji or the Plaubel. I would be okay trading the whole kit away for something, depending on what you've got.

felix5616

Ah, the only thing I really need at the moment is a Nikon 24-70/2.8 (for work, not pleasure :rolleyes:)

As I mentioned, I'd consider a more compact 6x7 rangefinder like the Voigtlander/Fuji or the Plaubel. I would be okay trading the whole kit away for something, depending on what you've got.
I have a fuji GW 6x9 with 90mm lens