The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M4-2 with Tom Abrahamsson Rapidwinder

Pelorus

This sale is for:

• Leica M4-2 body
  • Tom Abrahamsson Rapidwider
  • Original baseplate for the M4-2

Price: USD $1,200 net to me.

Please note that the strap shown on the camera in the images does NOT form part of the sale.

This M4-2 has been a trusty workhorse for me. It's my spare M body and was the first M I purchased. It's Canadian manufacture. Rangefinder has been adjusted and should be spot on, as with the shutter speeds. Visible in one of the pictures is a very small patch on one of the shutter blinds. This patch is a very small and professional job. It was there when I purchased the camera and it has never caused any issues at all. Other than that the camera is in great working order and shows signs of usual use to be expected of a camera of its age.

The Tom Abrahamsson Rapidwinder is in beautiful condition. It is NOT the one I have advertised elsewhere. This one has the matte anodised finish that matches the M4-2. The original camera baseplate is also included in this sale.

Photos are IMG_0214.jpgIMG_0216.jpgIMG_0217.jpgIMG_0210.jpgIMG_0211.jpgIMG_0212.jpg.

I accept Paypal or direct bank transfer - whichever suits you. Buyer is responsible for Paypal fees. I will post by your choice of method at your cost. Camera is in Melbourne Australia.

Pelorus

Bump, someone should get their hands on this...it's a great camera, particularly with the Rapidwinder thrown in. I'm available on PM :cool:

Pelorus

You'll never regret the Leica feel, a combination of brick-like solidity and silky smoothness...if you don't like the price then make me an offer.

Pelorus

The sagging Aussie dollar is your friend. Whilst the Aussie holds at it's current level I'm offering this for USD$900 net to me. If the Aussie moves, the price will move.