The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica Digilux 2 Camera in box with all accessories Extras & Leica Case - $650

nelly001

Leica Digilux 2 in Original Box with all accessories and manuals plus Extras: see below
In Excellent condition with replaced sensor by Leica and low shutter count 6013
The lens on this camera the Leica DC Vario-Summicron f/2.0-2.4 28mm-90mm zoom is a true optical masterpiece and Photos have a distinct Leica look about them.

I am the original owner. Purchased New from popflashphoto USA Authorized Leica dealer.

EXTRAS Include :
Leica UV Filter which has been on the camera since I purchased
Additional Leica working battery (2 total)
Wide Lens Hood with cover
Leica provided strap guards to prevent rubbing on camera body
Leica Leather Digilux camera case 18627 which is rare and sells alone for over $100

Price $650 Shipping Included : Payment through PayPal
Please contact me for more detailsView attachment 93824View attachment 93825View attachment 93826

Last edited:

rollsman44

Re: FS: Leica Digilux 2 Camera in box with all accessories Extras & Leica Case - $650

Will you accept 520.00 shipped ? I live in De. 19977 Thank you I really don't need it but I had one before and used it every now and then. Thank you

Last edited:

rollsman44

Re: FS: Leica Digilux 2 Camera in box with all accessories Extras & Leica Case - $650

Will you accept 520.00 shipped ? I live in De. 19977 Thank you I really don't need it but I had one before and used it every now and then. Thank you

nelly001

*SOLD*
Thanks for your interest but the camera was sold for the original asking price

Last edited: