The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

PhaseOne 45mm f2.8 AF lens for Mamiya 645afd cameras.

nanthor

Selling my mint- condition 45mm f2.8 AF phaseone lens for the Mamiya and PhaseOne system 645 cameras. The lens glass is pristine with no issues. The cosmetics are exc++ with almost no sign of use, a tiny mark here or there. Comes with both original caps and hood. Super low price for quick sale, I might not keep this at this low a price for any length of time, just putting it out there on a super sale for a day or so. Price shipped in the USA is $1290.00. Buyer to pay any fees incurred or use google pay, USPS money order, paypal gift, etc. Thanks, Bob.
P.S. I also have a PhaseOne 80mm 2.8 lens and a Mamiya 35mm f3.5 AF that I will be selling. If you are in the market for one, let me know.

Attachments

nanthor

New price on this lens is $1190.00 shipped in USA, an incredible price, IMO. :)
I also have the PhaseOne 80mm f2.8 lens which I will sell for $690.00 shipped in USA.
And finally the Mamiya 35mm f3.5 AF lens which will be $690.00 shipped in USA.