The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M8, Exc, with Leica grip, extra batteries etc

juliche

Finally I decided to part with Leica, as it just does not shoot 3D and 4K video ))

Selling the Leica M8 body in excellent condition. It's seen some gentle use, but has a small ding on its screen. Please refer to photos.
M8 has not been upgraded, so you're welcome to use 1/8000 shutter, or uprgade it if you want. Comes in full package, and with some tangible bonuses:
- Leica original hand grip
- 2 extra batteries and 1 extra charger
- 2 black soft release buttons
- 2 leica M bayonets for m39 lenses
Everything works like a charm, and can be a good presence for your grandchildren )

Now the price, I think $1300 net to me sounds pretty fair for the package like this one. I accept paypal (pls add % or send gift), as well as bank transfers to US or EU bank account. M8 is located in Russia, and I ship worldwide ($20-30$ extra).

I operate at Ebay under "juliche" and "fotodro" usernames and both of them have over 100 positive feedbacks. Sold some items here and there and you can be absolutely sure, you will get a brilliant M8.

Drop me a line!
Andre
[email protected]